Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today is June 27, 2010. The start of my blog. I have a wonderful life. I am married to a great guy. I have 2 awesome girls, 3 stepsons and 1 stepdaughter. and best of all 5 grandkids (3 boys and 2 girls) they are the light of my life, I enjoy them so much. My natural grandaughter is 6 months old. she is such a joy to me. I am seeing all things thru her big eyes. From the smallest things, her little eyelashes, to each new task she accomplishes everyday. What a miracle she is. My heart is overfull with love for her. It is weird seeing your children as parents. seems just like yesterday, she was my little girl, where did the time go. I named this Everyday Life because it is so special, life passes so quickly, but everyday is important and can never be relived.

No comments:

Post a Comment